News

Menu

Blog Feature: Atlanta Hip-Hop Artist Carlos Hawkins Get Down to Talk About His Music Project (Interview)

Finally get to talk with Carlos Hawkins a very talented up and coming artist in the music industry.

We really appreciate this moment you gave us to talk to you and let the world know exactly who isCarlos Hawkins and what your music is all about.

Since Hip Hop music became a reference to a lot of people, we are really sure that they want to know more about you.


 Tell us about you?
Well I'm Carlos Hawkins. Bama bred Atlanta raised. Artist/musician. Young Father of one whom I want the world for. My birthday is Mar 18th. I love music, traveling and new ideas for making money. 

When did you start making music?
I first started making music at the age of 4. Had an interest in instruments and started playing the drums.

Who is your role model in the music world? 
I really look up to artist like JayZ. Yo Gotti. Tip. Self made men. I want to make music for the world.

 Is there anything you would do differently in your career?
If I could start over, I would definitely create a plan. Some things only come with experience though.

 Who would you want to do a tour/concert with?
I definitely want to hit the road with Yo Gotti. Wiz. And boosie.

Do you ever get lost in the music?
Yea, I get lost in music all the time. Instrumentals. Just day dreaming about being on stage. Watching my own videos. Living it up.

 Is there any site we can find you and listen to your latest song?
Yes check me out at CarlosHawkins.com

 Thank you very much for your time
And thank y'all! Appreciate y'all taking time out to interview me and show me love.



Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Blog Feature: Atlanta Hip-Hop Artist Carlos Hawkins Get Down to Talk About His Music Project (Interview) "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM