News

Menu

Blog Feature: Hip-Hop/Rap Artist Dash Flash From The City of (CT) Talks About His Music ( Interview )

Finally get to talk with Dash Flash a  talented up and coming artist in the music industry.

We really appreciate this moment you gave us to talk to you and let the world know exactly who is Dash Flash and what your music is all about.

Since Hip Hop music became a reference to a lot of people, we are really sure that they want to know more about you.


Tell us about you:
My name is Dash Flash . I'm 22 from CT .

I've been in the military for three years and I finally want to make this music dream come true . .

When did you start making music:
I used to make music for fun but in 2013 I decided to take this music game serious .

Who is your role model in the music world:
Tupac because that's who inspired me the most on becoming a music artist . 

Is there anything you would do differently in your career:
All I know is that I will remain humble and keep working hard regardless . 

Who would you want to do a tour/concert with:
I would like to do a concert with Papoose again . It was dope to open up for him back in April . I'll also like to open up for A$AP Rocky , Lil Durk , Lil Bibby , Drake , Coke Boyz , Jadakiss , etc . . 

Do you ever get lost in the music:
In a good way . When I'm in the crib and I'm alone , writing music is my escape from life . 

 Is there any site we can find you and listen to your latest song:
Most definitely .
Check out my music on SoundCloud: 

Follow me on Twitter: @DashFlaSh
Follow me on Instagram: @Dvsh_Flvsh 

 Thank you very much for your time
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be on your website . No doubt . . . 


Check out the video "Dash Flash - Bad News" on Youtube:

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Blog Feature: Hip-Hop/Rap Artist Dash Flash From The City of (CT) Talks About His Music ( Interview ) "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM