News

Menu

[ Interview ] Hip-Hop Producer Joshua Braud From The City Of New Orleans, Louisiana Talks About His Music


Finally get to talk with Joshua Braud a very talented up and coming Hip-Hop Producer in the music industry.

Great to meet you Joshua Braud, we really appreciate this moment  and the free time  you  took out of your busy time to let us know what you are up to with your musical career.

We already know that you are a music producer and Hip-hop is one of your favorite thing  to do.
Let the world know exactly who is Joshua Braud and what your music is all about.

Since Hip Hop music became a reference to a lot of people, we are really sure that they want to know more about you.


Tell us about you: 
My real name is Joshua Braud. I'm a Producer, Songwriter and Engineer that is signed to BMI. I'm originally from New Orleans, Louisiana but currently living in Los Angeles.


When did you start making music: 

I'm a huge fan of Pharrell so when I was in the 9th grade and Jay Z dropped "Change Clothes" from the Black Album. Pharrell was crazy in it! I originally went to school to study Space Communications to later become an astronaut but after that I decided to peruse a career as a Radio DJ. From there I began creating my own beats.

 Who is your role model in the music world:

I'd have to say my father, Michael Braud. Without him I wouldn't have been exposed to nearly as many musical genres as I have been. He's the gatekeeper; the one who introduced me to the sounds of Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, Teddy Riley... the list goes on

Is there anything you would do differently in your career:

Not at all. No regrets. Sure, I've had my ups and downs but I've come to understand that it's totally naturally. Every test that's been put in my way has been put there so I can overcome it. It not only makes me stronger but also helps me grow within my music.

Who would you want to do a tour/concert with:

Hands down, Michael Jackson. R.I.P

Do you ever get lost in the music:
 I definitely find myself with my headphones on and in another world when it comes to music. Music can take you anywhere you want to go without forcing you to move a muscle. The tricky thing is differentiating between the music and the music lifestyle, which can totally suck you in if you let it.

Thank you for your time and we hope that soon you will drop a new track that will make your fans go wild.




Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " [ Interview ] Hip-Hop Producer Joshua Braud From The City Of New Orleans, Louisiana Talks About His Music "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM